I’m a copywriter and
I enjoy the outdoors, surfing, guitar and physical books.
Award Winning Copywriter.
1st Place: PRSA Mark of Excellence Award.
2001 to 2005
San Diego State University
Bachelor of Arts, English
2014 – Present
2013 – 2014
ProFlowers (Provide Commerce)
2010 – 2013
Mth Degree Agency
Social Media Manager, Copywriter, Account Manager
2012 – Present
Girls Love The Game | Football
Copywriter and Social Media Manager
2009 to 2010
SDSU Research Foundation
2006 to 2009
The San Diego Foundation
Campaign Strategy, Social Media, Copywriting, Account Management
Campaign Strategy, Social Media, Copywriting, Account Support
Girls Love The Game | Football
Campaign Strategy, Social Media, Copywriting, Analytics
Denver Learning Institute
Account Management, Copywriting, Campaign Strategy
• Provides clear, compelling and persuasive messaging across print/digital channels, aligned with brand voice/tone style guide
• Provides turn-your-head, stop-and-think, attention grabbing copy that aligns with overall messaging goals
• Liases with clients and interpreting their briefs.
• Presents ideas to colleagues and clients.
• Understands clients’ products and services, the target audience and their overall goals.
• Knows the importance of a clear call to action.
• Proofreads copy.
• Updates digital media.
• Able to work on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
• Up to date with popular culture, trends, and technology.
• Strategizes holistic digital marketing campaigns that integrate all platforms: E-mail outreach, social media channels, blog content creation/publishing/pushing across digital platforms, all effectively driving to website sales (proven through analytics) using cohesive brand voice, messaging and calls to action.
• Brand messaging and copywriting with SEO consideration
• Lead social media team on comprehensive digital strategy, content creation and optimization, scheduling, analytics
• Deep knowledge of emerging social technologies and platforms to aggregate content, integrate social platforms, scale social/digital activation efforts and reporting tools
• Asset creation, graphic/text adjustments for backgrounds, avatars, cover images of each platform using InDesign, Photoshop
• Implement programs and tools to maximize time, effectivenness for posting schedules, social analytics, content reach, effective and optimized content, social influencer rank, etc.
• Google Analytics active monitoring, fluid strategy and active response
• Dissect the products, services and marketing requirements of each particular client
• Develop, implement integrated cross-media marketing strategies including web, social, email, video, web, broadcast, print and in-person that facilitate powerful communications with consumers
• Research and understand the clients’ products, business culture and competition and identifying opportunities
• Manage budgets and campaign costs
• Creation, presentation of marketing reports, including consumer segmentation profiles, brand promise and positioning audits and reports, survey and research analysis and campaign reports
2014 1st place winners for the PRSA Mark of Excellence Award.